- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Daddy Freeze has revealed that while he was preaching against paying tithes on social media, he was paying it in reality.
He admitted he was not practising what he preached until about a month ago. In this interview with Linda Ikeji TV host, Hero Daniels, he was asked, ‘when did you become absolutely certain about not paying tithes’ and he responded saying, ‘about a month before I came on Linda Ikeji. Let me be honest, I was still paying tithe when I started my ministry on social media’.
He continued to say, ‘I was preaching against it but i was afraid that If i stop paying it, I was going to die or something was going to happen. There were times when I doubted myself and doubted the scripture because these pastors have become god-figures, half of the things Nigerian pastors preach about are wrong but because they are so revered, nobody questions them so at some point, I felt that these people can not be wrong and I’m right even though I had the scripture and I had some revelations too’.
Watch the video below….