- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
TVC presenter, Morayo Akabashorun, this morning said she trusts her husband so much but will never take chances allowing him bath their daughter. Morayo hinged her fear on the rapid increase of sexual assaults on little girls which in some cases is being carried out by their fathers.
Morayo and her other colleagues were having a discussion on rape viz-a-viz the relationship between father and daughter and if boundaries should be set in this kind of relationship.
See what Morayo said during the programme as tweeted by the TV station’s official twitter handle