- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
TVC presenter, Morayo Akabashorun, this morning said she trusts her husband so much but will never take chances allowing him bath their daughter. Morayo hinged her fear on the rapid increase of sexual assaults on little girls which in some cases is being carried out by their fathers.
Morayo and her other colleagues were having a discussion on rape viz-a-viz the relationship between father and daughter and if boundaries should be set in this kind of relationship.
See what Morayo said during the programme as tweeted by the TV station’s official twitter handle