- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Ahead of the February 16th 2019 presidential election, former president Olusegun Obasanjo had a closed door meeting with PDP presidential candidiate, Atiku Abubakar and the party chairman, Uche Secondus, in Abuja on Tuesday, December 4th, to strategize on how the party would successfully clinch power from President Buhari.
Recall that in October, Obasanjo forgave Atiku and declared his support for his presidential ambition. He also stated at the time that Atiku was way better than President Buhari.
At the meeting they held last night, Obasanjo reportedly strategized with the PDP members on how the party would wrestle power from APC. He was said to have also settled the rift between Atiku and former Adamawa state governor, Murtala Nyako