- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo today said there is a gang up against President Buhari by some elites who wish him dead because they want to continue to embezzle the Nation’s treasury.
Speaking at an APC forum in Lagos, Osinbajo appealed for Nigerians to stop peddling the rumor that President Buhari has been cloned. The Vice President emphasied that President Buhari is alive and will win re-election in 2019.
”The issue in Nigeria has always been Muhammadu Buhari and the simple reason is not because he is a perfect man. He is not. It is because he is a honest and truthful man. There is a gang up. They have all ganged up against Buhari and they have their collaborators everywhere, in business, politics, religion. They prayed for him to die, he didn’t die. The man came back alive and stronger” he said
Osinbajo’s comment comes few days after President Buhari also reacted to the allegation.