- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo today said there is a gang up against President Buhari by some elites who wish him dead because they want to continue to embezzle the Nation’s treasury.
Speaking at an APC forum in Lagos, Osinbajo appealed for Nigerians to stop peddling the rumor that President Buhari has been cloned. The Vice President emphasied that President Buhari is alive and will win re-election in 2019.
”The issue in Nigeria has always been Muhammadu Buhari and the simple reason is not because he is a perfect man. He is not. It is because he is a honest and truthful man. There is a gang up. They have all ganged up against Buhari and they have their collaborators everywhere, in business, politics, religion. They prayed for him to die, he didn’t die. The man came back alive and stronger” he said
Osinbajo’s comment comes few days after President Buhari also reacted to the allegation.