- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
- VP Yemi Osinbajo, Yakubu Gowon, Pastor Adeboye attend presidential Christmas Carol at the State House (Photos)
Sometime In September, the story of Mmeyene Abasi, the little girl diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy whose mother dumped her in a pit latrine and ran away in Akwa Ibom Was shared by LIB. The little girl’s mother was said to have gotten tired of nursing her and abandoned the child in the pit toilet in her blind mother’s compound.
An optician, Benjamin Omini, was alerted by the case and he immediately rushed to the place and found her enmeshed in feaces in the latrine. Since he found her, Omini has been taking care of her. He sent in these new photos of Mmeyene. See them below..