- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Sometime In September, the story of Mmeyene Abasi, the little girl diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy whose mother dumped her in a pit latrine and ran away in Akwa Ibom Was shared by LIB. The little girl’s mother was said to have gotten tired of nursing her and abandoned the child in the pit toilet in her blind mother’s compound.
An optician, Benjamin Omini, was alerted by the case and he immediately rushed to the place and found her enmeshed in feaces in the latrine. Since he found her, Omini has been taking care of her. He sent in these new photos of Mmeyene. See them below..