- Osun LG chair appears before Assembly's committee over alleged misappropriation of N270m allocation
- nsecurity: Fani-Kayode blasts FG for asking Obasanjo to withdraw comments on ‘Islamization, Fulanization of Nigeria’
- EPL: Chelsea ordered to pay Conte £9million
- Solskjaer 'offers Paul Pogba captaincy at Manchester United' in bid to convince him to stay and shun Real Madrid move
- 2019 Copa America: Argentina releases 23-man squad, drops Icardi [Full list]
Sometime In September, the story of Mmeyene Abasi, the little girl diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy whose mother dumped her in a pit latrine and ran away in Akwa Ibom Was shared by LIB. The little girl’s mother was said to have gotten tired of nursing her and abandoned the child in the pit toilet in her blind mother’s compound.
An optician, Benjamin Omini, was alerted by the case and he immediately rushed to the place and found her enmeshed in feaces in the latrine. Since he found her, Omini has been taking care of her. He sent in these new photos of Mmeyene. See them below..