- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
A Kenyan woman believed to be 95 years old has made news headlines after she was photographed in school wearing a school uniform.
Chebelina Mukomuga estimates that she was born in 1923, according to Wanjiku Kinuthia, the Communication Officer at Lewa Wildlife, Kenya.
Chebelina registered for adult education with a number of other elderly Kenyan women but she’s the oldest in her class and seems keen to learn, not minding her age.