- Osun LG chair appears before Assembly's committee over alleged misappropriation of N270m allocation
- nsecurity: Fani-Kayode blasts FG for asking Obasanjo to withdraw comments on ‘Islamization, Fulanization of Nigeria’
- EPL: Chelsea ordered to pay Conte £9million
- Solskjaer 'offers Paul Pogba captaincy at Manchester United' in bid to convince him to stay and shun Real Madrid move
- 2019 Copa America: Argentina releases 23-man squad, drops Icardi [Full list]
A Kenyan woman believed to be 95 years old has made news headlines after she was photographed in school wearing a school uniform.
Chebelina Mukomuga estimates that she was born in 1923, according to Wanjiku Kinuthia, the Communication Officer at Lewa Wildlife, Kenya.
Chebelina registered for adult education with a number of other elderly Kenyan women but she’s the oldest in her class and seems keen to learn, not minding her age.