- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
A Kenyan woman believed to be 95 years old has made news headlines after she was photographed in school wearing a school uniform.
Chebelina Mukomuga estimates that she was born in 1923, according to Wanjiku Kinuthia, the Communication Officer at Lewa Wildlife, Kenya.
Chebelina registered for adult education with a number of other elderly Kenyan women but she’s the oldest in her class and seems keen to learn, not minding her age.