- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
President Buhari has approved the reduction in the cost of forms for JAMB, UTME, NECO SSCE and the Basic Education Certificate Examination. His Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, shared the news on twitter.
‘‘President @MBuhari approves the reduction in the cost of Forms for JAMB UTME, NECO SSCE and Basic Education Certificate Examination JAMB from N5,000 to N3,500, NECO from N11,350, to N9,850. With effect from January 2019.