- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
President Buhari has approved the reduction in the cost of forms for JAMB, UTME, NECO SSCE and the Basic Education Certificate Examination. His Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, shared the news on twitter.
‘‘President @MBuhari approves the reduction in the cost of Forms for JAMB UTME, NECO SSCE and Basic Education Certificate Examination JAMB from N5,000 to N3,500, NECO from N11,350, to N9,850. With effect from January 2019.