- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Chidinma Aaron beat 17 other girls to win the 2018 Miss Nigeria pageant
Enugu representative, Chidinma Leilani Aaron has been crowned Miss Nigeria 2018, in the star studded event which was held yesterday at the Eko Convention Centre of Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos.
The event kick started with eighteen contestants, but they were pruned to 12 finalists which include, Ntan Nton, Egede Lagele, Thomas Mseve, Ameh Munirah, Otunba Ifunaya, and Shitta Remilekun, Tizhe Usa Miriam, Okudili Odinaka Doris, Agida Stephanie, Ugwu Ijeoma, Aaron Chidinma Leilani, and Dunu Chisom Olivia.
However the 12 finalists were further cut down to 5; Dunu Chisom, Ntan Sharon Nton, Ameh Munirah, Agida Stephanie and Chidinma Aaron.
Chidinma Aaron was eventually crowned Miss Nigeria 2018, while Ameh emerged the second runner-up and Dunu was named the first runner-up.
The beauty pageant had no registration fee in a bid to be all-inclusive and “to prevent financial restraints on the part of young ladies who are truly deserving of the ultimate title”, however the winner took home N3 million, a luxury apartment and a car.
Chidinma now takes over the crown from Mildred Ehiguese who won the 2017 edition. Congrats to her!