- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
Chidinma Aaron beat 17 other girls to win the 2018 Miss Nigeria pageant
Enugu representative, Chidinma Leilani Aaron has been crowned Miss Nigeria 2018, in the star studded event which was held yesterday at the Eko Convention Centre of Eko Hotels and Suites, Lagos.
The event kick started with eighteen contestants, but they were pruned to 12 finalists which include, Ntan Nton, Egede Lagele, Thomas Mseve, Ameh Munirah, Otunba Ifunaya, and Shitta Remilekun, Tizhe Usa Miriam, Okudili Odinaka Doris, Agida Stephanie, Ugwu Ijeoma, Aaron Chidinma Leilani, and Dunu Chisom Olivia.
However the 12 finalists were further cut down to 5; Dunu Chisom, Ntan Sharon Nton, Ameh Munirah, Agida Stephanie and Chidinma Aaron.
Chidinma Aaron was eventually crowned Miss Nigeria 2018, while Ameh emerged the second runner-up and Dunu was named the first runner-up.
The beauty pageant had no registration fee in a bid to be all-inclusive and “to prevent financial restraints on the part of young ladies who are truly deserving of the ultimate title”, however the winner took home N3 million, a luxury apartment and a car.
Chidinma now takes over the crown from Mildred Ehiguese who won the 2017 edition. Congrats to her!