- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
NBA star Dwyane Wade and his wife, actress Gabrielle Union-Wade, have welcomed a ‘miracle baby’ girl.
The couple on Thursday announced they have welcomed a baby girl into the world. The adorable baby was born via a surrogate on Wednesday
‘We are sleepless and delirious but so excited to share that, our miracle baby, arrived last night via surrogate and 11/7 will forever be etched in our hearts as the most loveliest of all the lovely days. Welcome to the party sweet girl! #onelastdance @itsgabrielleu,’Dwyane Wade wrote on Twitter.
The NBA guard who plays for Miami Heat has three sons with his ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches but This is Gabrielle first child with Dwyane.