- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Former presidential candidate Pat Utomi, has described Nigeria as the most miserable place to live on planet earth right now. Utomi said this when he appeared on Channels TV this today.
According to him, Nigeria’s unpreparedness for very important events such as the 2019 election further thrusts the nation into a state of confusion and disarray.
”Nigeria is the most miserable place to live on planet earth right now. Nigeria is at the bottom of almost everything. We are not surviving. Millions of people are hungry and dying out there. Everywhere in Nigeria is a warzone. If we don’t fix this, we would be dealing with an existensial crisis” he said