- Osun LG chair appears before Assembly's committee over alleged misappropriation of N270m allocation
- nsecurity: Fani-Kayode blasts FG for asking Obasanjo to withdraw comments on ‘Islamization, Fulanization of Nigeria’
- EPL: Chelsea ordered to pay Conte £9million
- Solskjaer 'offers Paul Pogba captaincy at Manchester United' in bid to convince him to stay and shun Real Madrid move
- 2019 Copa America: Argentina releases 23-man squad, drops Icardi [Full list]
Manchester United midfielder, Juan Mata has has finally decided to stay at Old Trafford.
The Spaniard who scored a free-kick in United’s 2-1 victory over Juventus in the Champions League encounter played on Wednesday night, has been urged to quit the Red Devils due to his lack of regular playing time under manager, Jose Mourinho.
The 30-year-old’s contract with United will expire at the end of the season and Mata could leave Old Trafford as a free agent.
But speaking about his future with United after his side’s victory over Juventus, Mata told El Transistor: “I am very happy in England, my contract is up in the summer, and I’m in talks with Manchester United in order to see what happens.
He said: “I have confidence in free kicks at the moment. I train a lot after training sessions I like to stay with some balls and some goalkeepers they help me a lot too.
“Today’s was important and then we went on and scored again.”