- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Manchester United midfielder, Juan Mata has has finally decided to stay at Old Trafford.
The Spaniard who scored a free-kick in United’s 2-1 victory over Juventus in the Champions League encounter played on Wednesday night, has been urged to quit the Red Devils due to his lack of regular playing time under manager, Jose Mourinho.
The 30-year-old’s contract with United will expire at the end of the season and Mata could leave Old Trafford as a free agent.
But speaking about his future with United after his side’s victory over Juventus, Mata told El Transistor: “I am very happy in England, my contract is up in the summer, and I’m in talks with Manchester United in order to see what happens.
He said: “I have confidence in free kicks at the moment. I train a lot after training sessions I like to stay with some balls and some goalkeepers they help me a lot too.
“Today’s was important and then we went on and scored again.”