- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has singled out midfielder, Marouane Fellaini for praise following his side’s 2-1 win over Juventus in the Champions League fixture played on Wednesday night at the Allianz Stadium.
Juan Mata’s free-kick and an own goal from defender, Alex Sandro helped Mourinho’s side secure three points in Turin as forward, Cristiano Ronaldo’s lone goal was not enough to get a draw for the hosts.
Mourinho said Fellaini was the game changer in the Red Devil’s 2-1 victory against their hosts.
“We managed to win because we played a very, very positive match and we looked for the victory to the very end. We looked for it,’ Metro UK quoted Mourinho as saying at post-match.
“Fellaini changes the game, most often at home. We didn’t have him in the first leg, Juventus introduced [Andrea] Barzagli to control us, but we immediately went direct and got the goals.”
Mourinho’s men will now tackle Manchester City in their next fixture on Sunday in the Premier League.