- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie, says getting married to his wife and mum of his four children at 22 is one of the best decisions he has made in his life. Yul said this when he spoke on Rubbing Minds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.
When asked why he got married that early, Yul said
”My mum wanted me to because my dad also got married about the same age. He had his first child at 23 and I am very close to my mum and she wanted me to do that. She felt like if I did that, it would help me concentrate more because right now I have a lot of female fans and they send me messages about my voice and others and right now, I can look back and say I have to go back home”.
Asked if at anytime he felt he was too early to have gotten married, he responded
”Then. I felt that wait at that time. I don’t that way right now. It is one of the best things I ever did for myself. God bless my mum. I appreciate it”.