- Male nurse arrested after woman in coma for 14 years gives birth in hospital
- Yahoo boy, Temitope Teslim bags 16 months jail term for Internet fraud
- Barcelona signs Holland midfielder Frenkie de Jong from Ajax for £65m
- PDP accuses APC of renting crowds at campaign rallies, slams Oshiomole
- FG drags National Broadcasting Commission DG, Modibbo Kawu, to court over alleged N2.5bn fraud
Gospel icons like Tope Alabi, Bukola Akinade and Woli Agba are among top musicians billed to perform at the maiden edition of GospelFest 2018.
The event tagged: “The Celebration of the Almighty God”, is organized by Paradise of Truth Film & Music Productions International in collaboration with the Mass Communication Department, Interlink Polytechnic, Ijebu-Jesa.
The event will hold on Friday, 23rd November, 2018 at Timsed Civic Centre, Ijebu-Jesa, Osun State.
According to the convener, Mrs Sola Alo, Registrar of Interlink Polytechnic, the event is aimed at evangelizing and celebrating God’s faithfulness in Ijebu-Jesa.
Other gospel artistes billed to perform at the all-night programme are Oluwalonibisi, Sola Alo, Little Lizzle, Seyi Asolo and many others.
Mrs Alo said that the night would also avail the Students of Mass Communications to exhibit their individual talents and other creativity shows in News Broadcasting, Performing Art, Cultural Display, Standup Comedy and Song & Dance.
The climax of the event will be ministration by invited Choirs from other churches and group among them are; Paradise of truth Ministries Choir, Interlink Polytechnic Mass Choir Oluwamemimo Music Ministry and Covenant Others.
The event is expected to be graced by Minister of Gods within and outside the State, Traditional Rulers, Students in Tertiary Institution across the State, and other dignitaries in both Gospel Music and Drama Ministry as the event will touches the mind of people in helping individual to be the light that helps other see.