- FG to shut down Enugu airport for 'security reasons'
- Nigerian homosexuals are now the top asylum seekers in Canada - New Report
- I started robbing only women after losing N6m in sports betting - Abuja robbery suspect
- Former President Jonathan speaks on withdrawing ‘Billions’ from Nigerian treasury
- Jose Mourinho to return to management in July after Manchester United sacking
Former US Ambassador to Nigeria, John Campbell, in a recent interview with Channels TV, said from his investigations while in Nigeria, he discovered that President Buhari won the last three presidential elections but he was rigged out of the elections.
Campbell first made the allegation in his recently released book, ”Nigeria, What everyone needs to know”.
When asked in the interview how he arrived at the conclusion that Buhari won three times but was rigged out, Campbell said
”I arrived at that conclusion by talking to people who were intimately connected with the entire process that includes Individuals, NGOs, NGOs that are foreign based and Nigeria based. I think the rigging took place not so much at the polling units but at the places where the results from the polling units were brought together”.
Watch a clip from the interview below
Video: PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI WON BUT WAS RIGGED OUT OF THREE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS
~ John Campbell, Former US Ambassador to Nigeria
I think he won more.
They're gathering again.
But he'll win in 2019.
Nigerians know that Anti Corruption is more beneficial than Corruption. pic.twitter.com/Ji9f6WllDH
— Lauretta Onochie (@Laurestar) October 16, 2018