- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Information reaching EasternReporter indicates that former Vice president and the presidential candidate for the 2019 Election under the peoples democratic party, Atiku Abubakar has officially picked former Anambra state governor Peter Obi as running mate.
The former governor was in a closed door meeting with the former vice president earlier this afternoon, the meeting lasted for over an hour according to reports.
Peter Obi will be contesting alongside Atiku come 2019 as Vice President of Nigeria.
‘Congratulations to DR PETER OBI on your selection as Vice Presidential candidate to THE WAZIRIN ADAMAWA ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR… Best of luck to both of you’ Dele Momodu tweeted shortly after the meeting.