- 2019 Election: Peter Obi reveals Igbo leaders’ position on his emergence as Vice Presidential candidate
- IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu did not reach any agreement with anybody to vote Buhari out
- Apostle John Okoriko: Why God made Buhari President
- My VP candidacy about Ndigbo, Nigerians, not me, says Obi
- Photos of a lamb born with two heads
Earlier this year in July, the Tony Elumelu Foundation hosted President Emmanuel Macron in a first-ever interactive debate that held the interests of millions globally, as the President of France and Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Founder, Tony O. Elumelu, engaged with young African entrepreneurs on the cross-continent collaboration.
This October, The Tony Elumelu Foundation is again hosting the biggest entrepreneurship event of the year – The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Forum.
Africa’s leading entrepreneurship philanthropic organization, the Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), will host African entrepreneurs, investors, development agencies, private and public sector leaders, influencers in the entrepreneurship space, at the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Forum, Thursday, October 25th, 2018.
Date: Thursday, October 25th, 2018
The largest gathering of African entrepreneurs, TEF Entrepreneurship Forum is a unique opportunity to generate ideas, forge networks and bring policymakers and the private sector together, in a spirit of robust debate and interaction. The 2018 cohort from the Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, as well as mentors and partners, will be present, as the culmination of their intensive twelve-week induction.
Exciting Line-Up of Events:
- The Launch of TEFConnect: TEF will be unveiling the World’s Largest Digital Platform for African Entrepreneurs at this year’s Forum.
TEFConnect is a web and mobile digital platform – credited to be the ‘Facebook for African Entrepreneurs’ – connecting and empowering African entrepreneurs with access to a network for cross-border trade opportunities, free business tools, and content, and funding opportunities.
- Founder’s Dialogue with President of Ghana, HE Nana Akufo-Addo and President of Kenya, HE Uhuru Kenyatta; moderated by TEF Founder, Tony O. Elumelu, CON.
- Fireside Chat with TEF Trustee, Gavi Champion for Immunisation in Africaand Founder, Avon Medical, Dr. Awele Elumelu; moderated by Eleni Giokos, CNNMoney Africa Correspondent.
- The Electrifying ‘Is your Business Ready for Investors?’ Pitching Competition and Judging Panel Session; Moderated by Mayeni Jones, BBC Correspondent.
Speakers include Angie Nwandu, Founder of American Media Company, The Shade Room; Oluchi Orlandi, International model, and entrepreneur; Alessia Balducci, General Manager, Seedstars; and Lanre Da Silva Ajayi, award-winning fashion entrepreneur, among others.
To register to watch the Forum Live: www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/tef-forum2018
To find out more about this Event: