- LAUTECH graduate burns his Bsc, NYSC certificates after 5 years of joblessness
- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has lambasted the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed for rubbishing Atiku Abubakar, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate.
Mohammed had said voting for Abubakar in 2019 was voting for the return of looting.
Irked by the comment, Fani-Kayode described the minister as an “Archangel of liars. ”
In a tweet, the PDP chieftain wondered when Mohammed be delivered from the spirit of lying.
He wrote: “Atiku’s choice, a return to sordid corruption era- Lai Mohammed.
“The Archangel of Liars has told another lie. When will this compulsive deceiver stop telling lies?
“When will this lying creature be free of its obsession with mendacity? When will it be delivered from its lying spirit?”