- "No one knows tomorrow" woman says as her former boss during NYSC becomes a corps member serving in her state
- PDP members are disappointed Buhari refused to die after his illness- Lai Mohammed
- Adorable photo of Mikel Obi and his daughter
- ''I detest any religion or tradition that supports child marriage'' - actress Shan George
- 2019: Mohammed Junaid steps down as Donald Duke's running mate
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has lambasted the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed for rubbishing Atiku Abubakar, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate.
Mohammed had said voting for Abubakar in 2019 was voting for the return of looting.
Irked by the comment, Fani-Kayode described the minister as an “Archangel of liars. ”
In a tweet, the PDP chieftain wondered when Mohammed be delivered from the spirit of lying.
He wrote: “Atiku’s choice, a return to sordid corruption era- Lai Mohammed.
“The Archangel of Liars has told another lie. When will this compulsive deceiver stop telling lies?
“When will this lying creature be free of its obsession with mendacity? When will it be delivered from its lying spirit?”