- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has lambasted the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed for rubbishing Atiku Abubakar, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate.
Mohammed had said voting for Abubakar in 2019 was voting for the return of looting.
Irked by the comment, Fani-Kayode described the minister as an “Archangel of liars. ”
In a tweet, the PDP chieftain wondered when Mohammed be delivered from the spirit of lying.
He wrote: “Atiku’s choice, a return to sordid corruption era- Lai Mohammed.
“The Archangel of Liars has told another lie. When will this compulsive deceiver stop telling lies?
“When will this lying creature be free of its obsession with mendacity? When will it be delivered from its lying spirit?”