- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Super Eagles team coordinator, Patrick Pascal has said that ‘only three’ players namely; William Troost-Ekong, Semi Ajayi and Isaac Success have arrived the team’s camp in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State ahead of their 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifiers tie against Libya on Saturday.
He, however, said that some of the Eagles players are already in the county but couldn’t travel by air to Uyo as a result of the various primaries that took place in Abuja and most especially Port Harcourt, Rivers State which shares the same route with Akwa Ibom, venue of the Eagles camping.
According to Pascal, Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr is expecting a full house when a first full training session is expected to take place on Tuesday evening at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium.
Rohr’s men will travel to Tunisia for the return leg slated for Tuesday, October 16, 2018.
“We have here with us right now in camp only three players and they are Troost Ekong, Isaac Success and Semi Ajayi.
“They were the first arrival in camp. Many of them are already in Nigeria but they couldn’t get flights to Uyo because of the elections’ primaries that took place at the weekend.
“But the boss (Gernot Rohr) expects a full house for the evening training tomorrow (Tuesday),” Pascal told SportingLife on Monday night.