- Real Madrid to hire Santiago Solari as permanent coach till end of season
- Cristiano Ronaldo arrives at a London hotel with his girlfriend and son [Photos]
- Actress Uche Elendu celebrates daughter's 10th birthday with beautiful new photos
- Nigerian couple welcome a set of triplet After 13 years of marriage
- I was born Muslim, Omotola reveals as she preach religious tolerance
Super Eagles captain, John Mikel Obi and former Ghanaian international, Michael Essien have reacted to the retirement of Chelsea legend, John Terry from football.
Recall that Terry on Sunday evening announced his retirement from football, via his Instagram page.
Mikel and Essien, who played alongside Terry for many years at Chelsea, congratulated the former centre-back, adding that it was an honour to have played alongside the 37-year-old.
“Congratulations on a fantastic career old boy! Good luck for whatever’s next! #CaptainLeaderLegend,” Mikel Twitted on his official Twitter page, @mikel_john_obi.
On his part, Essien Twitted on his official Twitter page, @MichaelEssien, “I wish you all the best for the future #Captain @johnterry. You were one of the best leaders I ever played with. Thank you for the memories Georgie”.