- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Real Madrid defender, Dani Carvajal has explained why he wants to play in the Premier League.
In an interview with Libero magazine, Dani Carvajal said he wants to play in the English topflight league because he wants to have the experience.
The 26-year-old came through the youth system at the Santiago Bernabeu, and has spent his whole career with the La Liga giants.
“I do think about it and I am clear that I want to play in the Premier League,” Carvajal said.
“It is an experience that I really want to have. I don’t want to be left wondering what it would be like.
“But, on the other hand, I would like to spend my whole career here, which would be something very nice too.
“It is true that (with) Qatar, China… we should not trick ourselves, it is about money. I would really like to experience the Premier League, but we will see.”
Carvajal’s current deal with Madrid will expire in 2022.