- EPL: Paul Ince reveals club that’ll win Premier League title this season
- EPL: Leroy Sane reveals what Chelsea defeat did to Manchester City
- EPL: Some Chelsea fans are stupid – Sarri
- EPL: Rashford speaks on Mourinho, Man Utd ahead of Liverpool clash
- EPL: Klopp speaks on Man Utd playing defensive style against Liverpool
Ivory Coast football legend, Didier Drogba has reacted to the retirement of Chelsea legend, John Terry from football.
Recall that Terry on Sunday evening announced his retirement from football via his Instagram page.
Drogba, who played alongside Terry for many years at Chelsea, congratulated the former centre-back, adding that it was an honour to have played along with the 37-year-old.
Drogba joined Terry at the Stamford Bridge in 2004 and the duo were teammates for eight years before the former left for Chinese Super League club, Shanghai Shenhua in 2012.
Both players won four English Premier League titles, four FA Cups, three League Cups and guided Chelsea to their maiden UEFA Champions League triumph in the 2011-12 season.
“Congrats on your amazing career my captain, John Terry,” Drogba wrote on his official Twitter account, @didierdrogba.
“It was a pleasure playing and winning all these trophies with you.
“PS: you still haven’t pay me the bet we did years ago, so please do it before I tell all my follower.”