- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Ivory Coast football legend, Didier Drogba has reacted to the retirement of Chelsea legend, John Terry from football.
Recall that Terry on Sunday evening announced his retirement from football via his Instagram page.
Drogba, who played alongside Terry for many years at Chelsea, congratulated the former centre-back, adding that it was an honour to have played along with the 37-year-old.
Drogba joined Terry at the Stamford Bridge in 2004 and the duo were teammates for eight years before the former left for Chinese Super League club, Shanghai Shenhua in 2012.
Both players won four English Premier League titles, four FA Cups, three League Cups and guided Chelsea to their maiden UEFA Champions League triumph in the 2011-12 season.
“Congrats on your amazing career my captain, John Terry,” Drogba wrote on his official Twitter account, @didierdrogba.
“It was a pleasure playing and winning all these trophies with you.
“PS: you still haven’t pay me the bet we did years ago, so please do it before I tell all my follower.”