- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
By Fred Chukwuelobe
Atiku Abubakar is a retired customs officer. Naturally, he should be corrupt. All Nigerian customs officers are corrupt.
Atiku Abubakar is a politican. Naturally, he should be corrupt. All Nigerian politicians are corrupt.
So, let nobody sell that corruption garbage to me. All of us are corrupt.
Atiku Abubakar is Fulani. But he’s detribalised. He’s not a bigot. That I know for sure.
I’m interested in the man who will heal our divided country; who will heal our land.
I’m interested in a man who believes in the federal character as enshrined in the constitution.
I’m interested in a man who is business-like and who will take our economy out of the woods.
I’m interested in a man who will end the current killing spree by herdsmen.
I want a man who will be in charge. I don’t want a cabal to run our government again.
Nigeria needs a new beginning, a new direction, and a new vigour.
If you bought the Olusegun Obasanjo brush with which he tarred Atiku Abubakar as corrupt, then you should go on your knees and pray for God to come and rule us.
Is Atiku Abubakar capable of providing the change we truly need? Yes, he can.
That’s my concern.