- Reforms on SARS is not going to be cosmetic, we are correcting the abnormality and restoring order - Frank Mba
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing
- EPL: Sarri angry with Chelsea defender after 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
- Thierry Henry speaks on getting sacked as Monaco manager
- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
By Fred Chukwuelobe
Atiku Abubakar is a retired customs officer. Naturally, he should be corrupt. All Nigerian customs officers are corrupt.
Atiku Abubakar is a politican. Naturally, he should be corrupt. All Nigerian politicians are corrupt.
So, let nobody sell that corruption garbage to me. All of us are corrupt.
Atiku Abubakar is Fulani. But he’s detribalised. He’s not a bigot. That I know for sure.
I’m interested in the man who will heal our divided country; who will heal our land.
I’m interested in a man who believes in the federal character as enshrined in the constitution.
I’m interested in a man who is business-like and who will take our economy out of the woods.
I’m interested in a man who will end the current killing spree by herdsmen.
I want a man who will be in charge. I don’t want a cabal to run our government again.
Nigeria needs a new beginning, a new direction, and a new vigour.
If you bought the Olusegun Obasanjo brush with which he tarred Atiku Abubakar as corrupt, then you should go on your knees and pray for God to come and rule us.
Is Atiku Abubakar capable of providing the change we truly need? Yes, he can.
That’s my concern.