- 2019 Election: Peter Obi reveals Igbo leaders’ position on his emergence as Vice Presidential candidate
- IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu did not reach any agreement with anybody to vote Buhari out
- Apostle John Okoriko: Why God made Buhari President
- My VP candidacy about Ndigbo, Nigerians, not me, says Obi
- Photos of a lamb born with two heads
Popular Cool FM’s On-Air Personality, OAP, Daddy Freeze, has berated the Wife of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Foluke Adeboye, for asking youths to seek their pastor’s counsel first before their parents’ when they want to get married.
The pastor’s comment trended on Twitter yesterday after she spoke at the RCCG’s annual Youth Convention.
She advised the youths to seek the counsel of their pastors first before their parents when they find their life partner.
Daddy Freeze, who has always criticised Nigerian pastors and had been in a war of words with Pastor Enoch Adeboye over tithe related issues, came out to react to this statement via his Instagram account.
He wrote, “Are these people beginning to manifest early signs of senility?
“These teachings have no recourse to the Bible! Jesus himself said you shouldn’t give money meant for your parents to the temple, let alone this trash.
“I hope these people have access to the wealth and the airplane she and her husband are flying when they have finished helping them take all these decisions for them?”