- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Reno Omokri, the former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has advised Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to appoint popular singer, David Adeleke, otherwise known as Davido as member of its presidential campaign council.
Omokri gave the commendation on Saturday in a post on his Twitter page, noting that the decision will secure victory for the party in 2019 presidential election.
According to him, Davido would be the best for the position irrespective of who gets the presidential ticket.
The former presidential spokesman wrote: “I sincerely advise PDP that irrespective of who gets their Presidential ticket, they should make Davido a member of the Presidential Campaign Council.
“Wherever the Presidential candidate goes, Davido should go with him. They can thank me when they win.”