- veteran Nollywood stars Patience Ozokwor and Sola Sobowale
- President Buhari: Why I would continue to hold Goodluck Jonathan in high esteem
- Daddy Freeze reacts to the union between Ooni of Ife and his evangelist bride
- 2019 Election: Buhari reveals where his votes will come from
- 2019 Election: Atiku attacks Buhari again, reveals what he will do to President
Reno Omokri, the former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has advised Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to appoint popular singer, David Adeleke, otherwise known as Davido as member of its presidential campaign council.
Omokri gave the commendation on Saturday in a post on his Twitter page, noting that the decision will secure victory for the party in 2019 presidential election.
According to him, Davido would be the best for the position irrespective of who gets the presidential ticket.
The former presidential spokesman wrote: “I sincerely advise PDP that irrespective of who gets their Presidential ticket, they should make Davido a member of the Presidential Campaign Council.
“Wherever the Presidential candidate goes, Davido should go with him. They can thank me when they win.”