- Photos: Yahoo Yahoo boys arrested in Abuja
- German woman married to a Nigerian man narrates her experience visiting Nigeria with her kids for the Christmas holiday
- Prof. Akindele’s jail sentence is too harsh - Human rights activist Emmanuel Onwubiko says
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Prof Patrick Lumumba to speak at the 5th Edition of the Face Of Okija
- 2019: No one can annul elections in Nigeria again – Femi Falana
Reno Omokri, the former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has advised Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to appoint popular singer, David Adeleke, otherwise known as Davido as member of its presidential campaign council.
Omokri gave the commendation on Saturday in a post on his Twitter page, noting that the decision will secure victory for the party in 2019 presidential election.
According to him, Davido would be the best for the position irrespective of who gets the presidential ticket.
The former presidential spokesman wrote: “I sincerely advise PDP that irrespective of who gets their Presidential ticket, they should make Davido a member of the Presidential Campaign Council.
“Wherever the Presidential candidate goes, Davido should go with him. They can thank me when they win.”