- Reforms on SARS is not going to be cosmetic, we are correcting the abnormality and restoring order - Frank Mba
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing
- EPL: Sarri angry with Chelsea defender after 2-0 defeat to Arsenal
- Thierry Henry speaks on getting sacked as Monaco manager
- 'It was fun while it lasted' - Usain Bolt gives up on professional football career
Real Madrid have reportedly put aside a €372million budget, to sign their next galactico player.
Having lost Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus, the Spanish giants are desperate to bring in a new superstar player.
AS reports that the money apparently was “saved for an operation that never came to pass”, after prospective moves for Neymar and Kylian Mbappe were deemed impossible by Real’s transfer executives over the summer.
It is understood that there are still plans to sign one or maybe two marquee names, when the transfer window opens up again.
These plans may however be scuppered by president Florentino Perez’s plan to take on debt, to help finance a €575m renovation of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium.