- Real Madrid to hire Santiago Solari as permanent coach till end of season
- Cristiano Ronaldo arrives at a London hotel with his girlfriend and son [Photos]
- Actress Uche Elendu celebrates daughter's 10th birthday with beautiful new photos
- Nigerian couple welcome a set of triplet After 13 years of marriage
- I was born Muslim, Omotola reveals as she preach religious tolerance
Real Madrid have reportedly put aside a €372million budget, to sign their next galactico player.
Having lost Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus, the Spanish giants are desperate to bring in a new superstar player.
AS reports that the money apparently was “saved for an operation that never came to pass”, after prospective moves for Neymar and Kylian Mbappe were deemed impossible by Real’s transfer executives over the summer.
It is understood that there are still plans to sign one or maybe two marquee names, when the transfer window opens up again.
These plans may however be scuppered by president Florentino Perez’s plan to take on debt, to help finance a €575m renovation of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium.