- PDP reveals why leaders of Osun APC disliked late Adeleke
- Waste collectors arrest Police officer, 40 other Osun residents for indiscriminate dumping of refuse
- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
Real Madrid have reportedly put aside a €372million budget, to sign their next galactico player.
Having lost Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus, the Spanish giants are desperate to bring in a new superstar player.
AS reports that the money apparently was “saved for an operation that never came to pass”, after prospective moves for Neymar and Kylian Mbappe were deemed impossible by Real’s transfer executives over the summer.
It is understood that there are still plans to sign one or maybe two marquee names, when the transfer window opens up again.
These plans may however be scuppered by president Florentino Perez’s plan to take on debt, to help finance a €575m renovation of the Santiago Bernabeu stadium.