- OsunDecides: Fast, pray for sustainable peace, Archbishop urges Osun residents
- Residents fume over 'unruly' conducts of civil defence personnel deployed for Osun election
- Europa League: Sarri not happy with Chelsea’s 1-0 win over PAOK
- OsunDecides: Wait until INEC declares final results before reporting them, media organisations told
- OsunDecides: PDP chieftain commissions 301 foot soldiers to scout votes for Adeleke
The Governorship candidate of the People Democratic Movement, PDM, in the September 22nd election in Osun state, Niyi Ajetomobi, has dumped his party and joined the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
Ajetomobi was formally welcomed into the party on Wednesday at the APC’s Mega rally in Ilesa.
Ajetomobi confessed that he had seen the light and decided to join the progressives. He also canvassed votes for the candidate of the party, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola.
In his address, Governor Rauf Aregbesola assured the people of the State that Oyetola is trustworthy and competent for the task.
He urged the people to vote for the party at the poll for continuity of development and to prevent the opposition from allegedly taking the backward.
Also speaking, Oyetola lauded the development strides of Ogbeni and promised to continue his good legacy.