- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Paul Pogba was promised a big move to Spain by his agent, Mino Raiola, after spending three years at Manchester United.
According to the UK Mirror, this happened before the French midfielder completed his £89million return to Old Trafford in August 2016.
It means that Raiola is preparing to engineer a move to either Real Madrid or Barcelona at the end of the 2018/2019 season for his client.
By that time, Pogba would still have two years remaining on his United deal.
Last week, Pogba insisted he is only focused on returning to match fitness, following his part in France’s World Cup triumph and dismissed ongoing speculation over his future as “rumours.”
The 25-year-old’s relationship with Mourinho has also added to doubt over the midfielder’s long-term future.