- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
Paul Pogba was promised a big move to Spain by his agent, Mino Raiola, after spending three years at Manchester United.
According to the UK Mirror, this happened before the French midfielder completed his £89million return to Old Trafford in August 2016.
It means that Raiola is preparing to engineer a move to either Real Madrid or Barcelona at the end of the 2018/2019 season for his client.
By that time, Pogba would still have two years remaining on his United deal.
Last week, Pogba insisted he is only focused on returning to match fitness, following his part in France’s World Cup triumph and dismissed ongoing speculation over his future as “rumours.”
The 25-year-old’s relationship with Mourinho has also added to doubt over the midfielder’s long-term future.