- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
Former Manchester United and Manchester City striker, Carlos Tevez has lifted the lid on both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi’s training ground secrets.
Tevez, now back at boyhood club Boca Juniors in Argentina, has trained and played with both stars.
The 34-year-old was team-mates with Ronaldo at United and has represented Argentina alongside Messi.
“Lionel Messi, I never saw him in the gym,” he told the Argentina media.
“I’ve never seen him train in the stops or do technical exercises.
“It is all natural to him, but on penalties he trained: first he did not take them and now he shoots them all at the corner.”
On former United team-mate Ronaldo, he revealed: “Cristiano always stopped in the gym after training: for him it is an obsession and, being the best in everything, he always arrived at work early.
“When the training was set for 9 in the morning I arrived at 8 and he was already there.
“Even if I arrived at 7.30 he was already there.
“I began to ask myself, ‘How can I get rid of this guy?’ So one day I arrived at 6 but he was already there! Sleepy, but he was there.”