- OsunDecides: Fast, pray for sustainable peace, Archbishop urges Osun residents
- Residents fume over 'unruly' conducts of civil defence personnel deployed for Osun election
- Europa League: Sarri not happy with Chelsea’s 1-0 win over PAOK
- OsunDecides: Wait until INEC declares final results before reporting them, media organisations told
- OsunDecides: PDP chieftain commissions 301 foot soldiers to scout votes for Adeleke
Former Manchester United and Manchester City striker, Carlos Tevez has lifted the lid on both Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi’s training ground secrets.
Tevez, now back at boyhood club Boca Juniors in Argentina, has trained and played with both stars.
The 34-year-old was team-mates with Ronaldo at United and has represented Argentina alongside Messi.
“Lionel Messi, I never saw him in the gym,” he told the Argentina media.
“I’ve never seen him train in the stops or do technical exercises.
“It is all natural to him, but on penalties he trained: first he did not take them and now he shoots them all at the corner.”
On former United team-mate Ronaldo, he revealed: “Cristiano always stopped in the gym after training: for him it is an obsession and, being the best in everything, he always arrived at work early.
“When the training was set for 9 in the morning I arrived at 8 and he was already there.
“Even if I arrived at 7.30 he was already there.
“I began to ask myself, ‘How can I get rid of this guy?’ So one day I arrived at 6 but he was already there! Sleepy, but he was there.”