- OsunDecides: Fast, pray for sustainable peace, Archbishop urges Osun residents
- Residents fume over 'unruly' conducts of civil defence personnel deployed for Osun election
- Europa League: Sarri not happy with Chelsea’s 1-0 win over PAOK
- OsunDecides: Wait until INEC declares final results before reporting them, media organisations told
- OsunDecides: PDP chieftain commissions 301 foot soldiers to scout votes for Adeleke
Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has provided an update on forward, Alexis Sanchez’s injury.
Sanchez started United’s Premier League opener against Leicester City, but was forced to miss their game against Brighton on Sunday evening after picking up a knock in training.
Mourinho said that the Chilean international will be back in action quickly after missing the squad’s trip to Brighton last weekend.
Speaking on Sanchez’s injury, Mourinho told BBC Sport: “I don’t know really”.
“Let’s wait for the results of the studies, but I don’t think it’s a big thing.
“I think it will be one or two weeks maximum”.