- Alex Ekubo reacts to fan who asked him to help raise N7.5m for his education in Australia
- Lola Omotayo-Okoye and her kids dazzle in new photos
- EPL: Giroud speaks on leaving Chelsea for another club
- Iker Casillas speaks on re-joining Real Madrid
- LaLiga: Griezmann reveals Barcelona player that made him reject Camp Nou move
Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has provided an update on forward, Alexis Sanchez’s injury.
Sanchez started United’s Premier League opener against Leicester City, but was forced to miss their game against Brighton on Sunday evening after picking up a knock in training.
Mourinho said that the Chilean international will be back in action quickly after missing the squad’s trip to Brighton last weekend.
Speaking on Sanchez’s injury, Mourinho told BBC Sport: “I don’t know really”.
“Let’s wait for the results of the studies, but I don’t think it’s a big thing.
“I think it will be one or two weeks maximum”.