- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
- Avoid acts that can instigate violence during elections, expert advises Nigerians
Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has provided an update on forward, Alexis Sanchez’s injury.
Sanchez started United’s Premier League opener against Leicester City, but was forced to miss their game against Brighton on Sunday evening after picking up a knock in training.
Mourinho said that the Chilean international will be back in action quickly after missing the squad’s trip to Brighton last weekend.
Speaking on Sanchez’s injury, Mourinho told BBC Sport: “I don’t know really”.
“Let’s wait for the results of the studies, but I don’t think it’s a big thing.
“I think it will be one or two weeks maximum”.