- Four Nigerians make Forbes’ list of 13 black billionaires for 2019
- 'We started having issues in my marriage 3-months after I got pregnant' - Yvonne Jegede
- News of killing of couple in Ilare not true - Osun Police
- Nigerians voted Buhari in appreciation of his good governance - Osun gov
- Excitements as Catholic corps members In Orlu visit Bishop Ukwuoma
Federal Government’s youth empowerment scheme, N-Power, on Friday, issued a stern warning to 2017 beneficiaries involved in sharp practices.
The empowerment scheme in a tweet on its verified Twitter page urged those with extra jobs to resign or face a penalty.
The scheme also instructed those who employed someone to attend their primary assignment to resign or face the consequences.
The tweet read: “Dear 2017 Beneficiaries If you know you already have a job, resign now as a beneficiary.
“If you also know that you are fraudulently asking someone to attend your PPA, stop now.
“We will make examples of defaulters.”