- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
- Osogbo council chair denies working against interests of APC, Oyetola's govt
Federal Government’s youth empowerment scheme, N-Power, on Friday, issued a stern warning to 2017 beneficiaries involved in sharp practices.
The empowerment scheme in a tweet on its verified Twitter page urged those with extra jobs to resign or face a penalty.
The scheme also instructed those who employed someone to attend their primary assignment to resign or face the consequences.
The tweet read: “Dear 2017 Beneficiaries If you know you already have a job, resign now as a beneficiary.
“If you also know that you are fraudulently asking someone to attend your PPA, stop now.
“We will make examples of defaulters.”