- Photos: Yahoo Yahoo boys arrested in Abuja
- German woman married to a Nigerian man narrates her experience visiting Nigeria with her kids for the Christmas holiday
- Prof. Akindele’s jail sentence is too harsh - Human rights activist Emmanuel Onwubiko says
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Prof Patrick Lumumba to speak at the 5th Edition of the Face Of Okija
- 2019: No one can annul elections in Nigeria again – Femi Falana
Inter Milan have agreed to a deal with Luka Modric after offering him a blockbuster £8.9million-per-season contract.
Italian newspaper, Gazette dello Sport reports that the midfielder will have talks with his current club, Real Madrid on Friday to push for a move.
The newspaper also suggested that Modric will be guaranteed a mega-money contract with Inter Milan’s Chinese sister club, Jiangsu Suning, once he reaches the latter end of his career.
Real president, Florentino Perez is keen on keeping hold of the Croatian World Cup star but may not be able to stand in his way if he wishes to leave.
Real Madrid are in search for a midfielder as they face the prospect of losing Luka Modric, after sending Mateo Kovacic on loan to Chelsea.