- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Inter Milan have agreed to a deal with Luka Modric after offering him a blockbuster £8.9million-per-season contract.
Italian newspaper, Gazette dello Sport reports that the midfielder will have talks with his current club, Real Madrid on Friday to push for a move.
The newspaper also suggested that Modric will be guaranteed a mega-money contract with Inter Milan’s Chinese sister club, Jiangsu Suning, once he reaches the latter end of his career.
Real president, Florentino Perez is keen on keeping hold of the Croatian World Cup star but may not be able to stand in his way if he wishes to leave.
Real Madrid are in search for a midfielder as they face the prospect of losing Luka Modric, after sending Mateo Kovacic on loan to Chelsea.