- German woman married to a Nigerian man narrates her experience visiting Nigeria with her kids for the Christmas holiday
- Prof. Akindele’s jail sentence is too harsh - Human rights activist Emmanuel Onwubiko says
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Prof Patrick Lumumba to speak at the 5th Edition of the Face Of Okija
- 2019: No one can annul elections in Nigeria again – Femi Falana
- Ministerial appointments: ''I am not responsible for your failure'' - Jonathan replies Buhari
Bayern Munich defender, Jerome Boateng, has finally decided to join Paris Saints-Germain after rejecting a move to Manchester United earlier this week.
The 29-year-old has been linked with a transfer to United and has reportedly been in touch with manager, Jose Mourinho to reject the move.
However, French outlet, Le Parisien, is reporting that Boateng will complete a move to the France capital once Bayern reaches an agreement with the Ligue 1 champions before the transfer window closes tonight (Thursday).
The report also claimed that Bayern will be happy to offload Boateng after growing tired of his ill-discipline in recent seasons.
Bayern want £50million for Boateng, but could sell for £40million.
Boateng attracted the attention of several clubs this season, including Juventus and Manchester City.