- EPL: Lee Sharpe suggests when Manchester United will sack Jose Mourinho
- EPL: Klopp warns Liverpool players on Zaha ahead of Crystal Palace clash
- Real Madrid vs Getafe: Bale shines in 2-0 win as life without Ronaldo begins
- EPL: Morata speaks on plans to leave Chelsea this summer
- EPL: Redknapp reveals only one Arsenal player that can make Chelsea XI
Bayern Munich defender, Jerome Boateng, has finally decided to join Paris Saints-Germain after rejecting a move to Manchester United earlier this week.
The 29-year-old has been linked with a transfer to United and has reportedly been in touch with manager, Jose Mourinho to reject the move.
However, French outlet, Le Parisien, is reporting that Boateng will complete a move to the France capital once Bayern reaches an agreement with the Ligue 1 champions before the transfer window closes tonight (Thursday).
The report also claimed that Bayern will be happy to offload Boateng after growing tired of his ill-discipline in recent seasons.
Bayern want £50million for Boateng, but could sell for £40million.
Boateng attracted the attention of several clubs this season, including Juventus and Manchester City.