- Osun govt embarks on revitalisation of general hospitals, 323 primary healthcare centres
- Here is what Festus Keyamo has to say about the postponement of the elections
- PDP alleges unavailability of materials in Osun day to elections
- Global Girls Network holds advocacy rally against rape In Osogbo, asks parents to promptly report cases
- Go out and vote, security agents will protect your lives, Osun gov tells voters, declares Friday public holiday
Manchester United are furious with Barcelona for attempting to sign Paul Pogba in just two days left for the transfer window to close in the Premier League.
Barcelona had already offered a £45m deal for Pogba, that included Portuguese midfielder Andre Gomes and Colombian Yerry Mina.
But United have refused to sell Pogba and are angry Barcelona waited until two days to the Premier League deadline before making their offer.
The Sun, UK reports that it meant United had no time to even consider seeking a replacement midfielder.