- German woman married to a Nigerian man narrates her experience visiting Nigeria with her kids for the Christmas holiday
- Prof. Akindele’s jail sentence is too harsh - Human rights activist Emmanuel Onwubiko says
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Prof Patrick Lumumba to speak at the 5th Edition of the Face Of Okija
- 2019: No one can annul elections in Nigeria again – Femi Falana
- Ministerial appointments: ''I am not responsible for your failure'' - Jonathan replies Buhari
Dj Cuppy started with helping people with disabilities with their university education, and so far she has offered free education to three people and all of them were offered admission in UNILAG.
Apart from helping people with disabilities with their university education, DJ Cuppy also said she is willing to give more people more opportunities with her Cuppy Philanthropy Foundation launched today.
In an interview with Pulse.ng cuppy said:
‘I pledge to help students this year, I haven’t spoken about this yet, but I am excited to announce here on Pulse TV that I am launching a Cuppy Foundation this year and I am very excited about it.
”I pledge this year to send 10 young people to university, I have sent three of them to UNILAG and I am glad to announce that there are other universities I consider.
”Unfortunately, there is a bit of long process in sorting out applications, I am sure you can imagine there are lots of people who reach out for help. So, we have to kind of comb through and look at each scenario, particularly, I am looking at people with disabilities because I think that is very important and for me, education is very important”.
It is nice to say DJ Cuppy has joined the list of celebrities giving a lot to charity.