- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
- Osogbo council chair denies working against interests of APC, Oyetola's govt
Kylian Mbappe’s mother, Fayza Lamari, has revealed how her son was involved in a dressing room row with Neymar Jr. at Paris Saint-Germain.
According to El Pais, Fayza is concerned about her son’s treatment at the Ligue 1 club and in particular the way team-mates Dani Alves and Neymar continue to mock the teenager’s appearance.
Mbappe is often simply referred to as ‘Donatello’, a character from the television show Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And back in November, he was given a Donatello mask in the PSG dressing room.
After scoring twice in the 4-3 win over Argentina, the French forward did not receive praise from Alves. Instead, the defender wrote on Instagram: “Donatello is so fast, right?”
Mbappe and Neymar reportedly clashed after a match against Toulouse in February.
The 19-year-old took issue with Neymar deliberately not passing to him and the pair had a heating exchange in the dressing room.