- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
– Kuwaiti preacher Mubarak Al-Bathali has stated clearly that Mohamed Salah was wrong to have missed Ramadan fast on May 26, 2018
– It was the day Liverpool played Real Madrid in the Champions League final in Kiev in which Salah did not not fast
– He got injured in the first half, and Al-Bathali claimed the Egypt international was punished for missing Ramadan fast in Kiev
An Islamic preacher Mubarak Al-Bathali has claimed that Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah was punished by God for missing Ramadan fast against Real Madrid in the Champions League final.
Mohamed Salah had a tussle with Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos which resulted to a shoulder injury and the Egypt international had to leave the pitch in pain just 30 minutes into the game.
Initially, Mohamed Salah was said to have claimed that he would fast on the Champions League final day in Kiev, but Liverpool physiotherapist later confirmed later that he would not.
He eventually missed Ramadan fast on May 26, 2018, but he was unable to finish the first half of the game as his side Liverpool went on to lose 3-1 against Real Madrid.
But Kuwaiti preacher Mubarak al-Bathali says Salah sinned by breaking his fast for the match, rather than the journey from Britain to Ukraine, which was “not a legitimate excuse”
“God punished him for missing Ramadan fast, and he will bear the burden.
“Do not think the Muslim believes that life is managed by reason and effort, but life is the hand of God comes to whom he will, whether hard or not diligent.
“Perhaps the injury is good for you,”
the Kuwaiti preacher was quoted to have said on Twitter by UK Mirror.