- EPL: Paul Ince reveals club that’ll win Premier League title this season
- EPL: Leroy Sane reveals what Chelsea defeat did to Manchester City
- EPL: Some Chelsea fans are stupid – Sarri
- EPL: Rashford speaks on Mourinho, Man Utd ahead of Liverpool clash
- EPL: Klopp speaks on Man Utd playing defensive style against Liverpool
Media mogul, Dele Momodu, has stated that President Muhammadu Buhari recently spoke kindly of the late General Sani Abacha because “he’s always been his big fan”.
Dele Momodu said this while responding to Reno Omokri, ex-new media aide of former president Goodluck Jonathan, who had asked him what he feels with Buhari “hero worshipping Abacha”.
Omokri tweeted: “Dear @DeleMomodu
“You were chased away from Nigeria by Abacha. Abacha’s killer squad killed your friends Kudirat Abiola, Alfred Rewane, Maj General Shehu Musa Yar’adua (rtd) Bagauda Kaltho, Sola Omatsola amongst others. How do you feel now that Buhari is hero worshipping Abacha?”
Momodu replied: “Abacha was his boss and he’s always been his big fan… It was also a smart way of responding to those who alleged that he fumbled as the head of PTF…”
President Buhari had on Tuesday said, “I don’t care the opinion you have about Abacha, but I agreed to work with him and we constructed roads from Abuja to Port Harcourt, Benin to Onitsha and so on.”