- German woman married to a Nigerian man narrates her experience visiting Nigeria with her kids for the Christmas holiday
- Prof. Akindele’s jail sentence is too harsh - Human rights activist Emmanuel Onwubiko says
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Prof Patrick Lumumba to speak at the 5th Edition of the Face Of Okija
- 2019: No one can annul elections in Nigeria again – Femi Falana
- Ministerial appointments: ''I am not responsible for your failure'' - Jonathan replies Buhari
The ex housemates who are Indigenes of Imo state received the gift when they visited the Governor at the Government House in Owerri on Thursday.
Okorocha also promised to gift the overall winner, Miracle a plot of land in any location of his choice to enable him build his own house.
He said “We are gathered here to welcome our son who has made us proud. Miracle is our son who went to South Africa for the Big Brother Naija Show.
”He spoke well of his State and was a good ambassador of his State. For this, we thought, it is proper that we receive him”.
The governor further explained that “Usually, our State does not engage in receiving people for outings they have made, unless we consider such an outing one that has positive bearing to the image of the State.
”One thing outstanding is that these two great participants, Miracle and Nina spoke highly of Imo State. They stood tall and proud of their State, in South Africa. This is the reason for the honour and to say welcome back home”.
Okorocha who promised to collaborate with Miracle in seeing to the establishment of a pilot School in Imo State, however, advised him to use the fame to propagate the ideas he believes in and never allow it to enter his head.