- Osun governor approves composition of customary courts
- Osun says 769 of its workforce forged certificates to secure job
- Osun monarchs hail Nigerian Army for approving construction of age-long Kuta-Ede bridge
- I’m far more educationally qualified than Atiku - Buhari
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson celebrates his daughter Tia's 1st birthday with sweet snap
Korede Bello, who had hinted his fans that he was soon to complete his studies in the Institute in 2017, emerged the best student in Editorial Writing.
While only seven students from the institution graduated with a distinction, Korede Bello surprised his fans as a brilliant mind when his name was revealed as one of the students.
The NIJ held convocation for 1,341 graduands from 2013-2017 sets – Korede Bello belong to the 2017 set.
In an interview in 2017, the Singer talked about Journalism and what he hopes to achieve.
“I am a student of journalism but am slave to music. I nursed a dream to become a radio presenter in the past but music is my passion for now.
I plan to star in some Nollywood films as I have been presented some scripts, which I am presently considering. But I have just dropped my debut album and I want people to see me as musician enough before I veer into movies.”
Dwelling on life while studying on the campus of NIJ, Korede Bello said: ” I am grateful that I am still in NIJ if I were in a University of Lagos undergraduate it would have been harder to manage fame because of the frenzy. NIJ allows me be myself, everyone knew me as a wannabe musician who became a star. My lecturers have been really supportive of my career.