- How Osun residents contributed N1.5m ransom that freed kidnapped traditional chief
- Newly elected APC legislators from Osun charged to be disciplined, selfless in service
- If chapter 2 of 1999 constitution can be enforced, Nigeria's democracy will be strong- Oyetola
- Engage public officials in critical criticism like in military era, varsity professor charges journalists
- Osogbo council chair denies working against interests of APC, Oyetola's govt
Ladies, Get this funky look “As E Dey Hot”..
Wigs, Human Hairs and Accessories available
Place your orders via DM Princess Patter Amadi or Call +2347032402701
Wig and Neck piece available
I get alot of questions from you guys on suitable make up products to use, so today I’ve decided to do a Make Up Review on the products I used to achieve my first look..
Eyebrow Pencil: Hagai and Esther
Eyeshadows: Inglot & Hagai and Esther
Liquid Eyeliner : Mabrook
Dry Eyeliner: Zaron
Foundation: NARS & Mary Kay
Finishing Powder: Anastasia & Ushas
Bronzer: Anastasia Glow Kit
Setting powder: Banana in Classic
Contour: L.A Girl
All Products Available.