- Photos: Yahoo Yahoo boys arrested in Abuja
- German woman married to a Nigerian man narrates her experience visiting Nigeria with her kids for the Christmas holiday
- Prof. Akindele’s jail sentence is too harsh - Human rights activist Emmanuel Onwubiko says
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Prof Patrick Lumumba to speak at the 5th Edition of the Face Of Okija
- 2019: No one can annul elections in Nigeria again – Femi Falana
Ladies, Get this funky look “As E Dey Hot”..
Wigs, Human Hairs and Accessories available
Place your orders via DM Princess Patter Amadi or Call +2347032402701
Wig and Neck piece available
I get alot of questions from you guys on suitable make up products to use, so today I’ve decided to do a Make Up Review on the products I used to achieve my first look..
Eyebrow Pencil: Hagai and Esther
Eyeshadows: Inglot & Hagai and Esther
Liquid Eyeliner : Mabrook
Dry Eyeliner: Zaron
Foundation: NARS & Mary Kay
Finishing Powder: Anastasia & Ushas
Bronzer: Anastasia Glow Kit
Setting powder: Banana in Classic
Contour: L.A Girl
All Products Available.